Day 124: The Bucket List
I’ve never made a bucket list before. Now seems like a good time.
- Make an extraordinarily good meal from scratch, only out of things I grew myself.
- Give up cheddar cheese for one week (could coincide with #1, since I don’t know how to grow cheddar).
- Get a tattoo.
- Get the tattoo removed.
- Find a place where there’s no man-made noise—no cars, machines, airplanes, phones, kids, etc., and just listen.
- Name a cat The Freshmaker. It doesn’t have to be my cat.
- Learn a foreign language or truly revive that high school French.
- Make a grand gesture to the planet that somehow makes it better.
- Pay off my credit card (figuring this is a good before-I-die goal).
- Teach a kid something really, really cool.
- Come up with some better and/or more specific long-term goals.
- Finish Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid.
- Meet Oliver Sacks.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Get up before the sunrise in order to watch it live.
- Smile and remember.
That’s all for now. What’s on your bucket list?